Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter is coming....

It's been a while since we have posted, but several news worthy events have occurred.   The new watch commander below, who is ever vigilant, got on me for not posting enough last year.
New Watch Commander
Of course the winter snow came and hit the boat, but not enough to cover her up.



All was fine the boat, but we did loose our starter battery.  We replaced it last week with a new one, but not without personal injury.  In removing the older starter battery I dropped one of the house batteries on my ring finger causing it to swell to 3 times the norm size.   Needless to say my grandson learned how many swear words I could shout in an instant of time.

With the Cap'n of Ranidan, I finished my OUPV course and will be a USCG Cap'n upon completing the packet for submission.   The course was excellent and recommend anybody needing a refresher or wanting a OUPV license to go through the Columbia Maritime Institute.  




Finally with dreams of sailing, I built a little boat waiting for boat-show season.....


No comments:

Post a Comment